Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
just to avoid accidentally using offensive language i’m going to start using 90s surfer dude slang because inadvertently offending someone is totally bogus dude
people might not want to be called dude
you are radically right and that is so not tubular my friend i apologise
I find your poor grammar and spelling to be offensive to my eyes.
watch me catch this gnarly wave of i don’t care
Boys’ Night by Max Landis and AP Quatch
what the fuck this was so good
This is a really great comic, please read it.
THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD.
I already plugged this over at my art tumblr, but seriously, if you haven’t read this, it’s amazing. It’s like 28 pages and has more characterization and subtext and implied backstory than I can imagine cramming into a comic twice this length.
I read “Boys’ Night” about a month ago and still can’t stop thinking about it, especially the last 6 or so pages.